• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.5 Trailer Released, Release Date Revealed

Redd500

Smash Apprentice
To anyone who said that Project M isn't a real game because it's a mod, you've just insulted the entire Counter-Strike community.
When someone says that Project M is a mod and not its own game, they're probably saying that the people who created Project M didn't create an entirely new game, not that it's bad. Crediting the PM team with creating a new game makes it seem like they created everything, from the engine, characters, and movesets, to the trophies, single-player modes, and stickers. It's more of a clarification than an insult.

Swampy948

Smash Cadet
It's things like this why no internet at home sucks. Thanks, unreasonable rent prices

Swampy948

Smash Cadet
It's things like this why no internet at home sucks. Thanks, unreasonable rent prices

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
PAL RELEASE? BASED P:M TEAM HAS AWNSERED MY PRAYERS!

Action Kazimer

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1005-9002-5481
Just when I thought nothing could abate my excitement for Sm4sh. Can't wait to play this.

Was that an armored Charizard I saw!?

xLCPrime

Smash Rookie
Do we know when the download will be available? My hype can't wait!! I have to camp the release!!!

Top Bottom