• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.02 launcher won't work.

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
3.02 has been out for awhile now and for some reason when I go to Project M home page to download the launcher and place the files on my SD card. When its time to boot it up my game doesn't even load past the stage viewer before it freezes on me. I want to know what am I doing wrong, not sure if I'm placing the files in the wrong place or not. I also tried to just download a fresh 3.02 Hackless version and when I download it and extract it, it says that the boot file is corrupted no matter how many times I re-download it.

Handy Man

Smash Ace
Did you just download the launcher only? If so, then that's your problem right there. Also, if you need to download 3.02 in full, try downloading it again later if the files keep getting corrupted. Getting WinRAR might also help, if you don't have it already.

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
Did you just download the launcher only? If so, then that's your problem right there. Also, if you need to download 3.02 in full, try downloading it again later if the files keep getting corrupted. Getting WinRAR might also help, if you don't have it already.
Thanks for the response, ill look into it.

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
Thanks, I got 3.02 installed and it works. I use WinRAR like you told me too. I always used my Alzip when extracting files but I guess thats what it was from the beginning.

Top Bottom