• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 2.6 not working...?

Geeyermo

Smash Rookie
NNID
HalfGeeyermo_23
I'm trying to play Project M for my first time. I did everything right up until the game loaded...

I got Homebrew no problem, I got Gecko OS no problem, I got Project M 2.6 no problem...... except or when the match starts!

I start the game like any normal brawl. It doesn't look like the website says it should. It looks just like brawl. Once I pick brawl, the character selection has the Pokémon Trainer Pokémon by themselves and Random in the middle. Only difference.

I start the game, it says "3! 2! 1! GO!" just like any other match. The only problem is that the second the characters spawn, the game FREEZES! Now I have no idea what the problem is and now I want to die... .___.

Can someone help please?

Geeyermo

Smash Rookie
NNID
HalfGeeyermo_23
Honestly I don't know... .____.
I'll need to check when I turn on my Wii U/ Wii.

What do you think the problem is...?

esoterics

Smash Apprentice
THREE-OH IS OUT?!

...no..? :(
The OP stated that the only changes to the CSS to include the Poketrainer pokemon by themselves. I asked because if he had the removed character Icons, it would likely mean that it's a result of data corruption, unextracted files, or an SD card in the wrong format.

So no. Sorry for the confusion.

Geeyermo

Smash Rookie
NNID
HalfGeeyermo_23
Um.... I deleted everything one my SD, re-downloaded the Gecko Full Set, extracted EVERYTHING to my SD and put it in my Wii...
Exact same result... it keeps freezing...

I'll check the characters right now...

Geeyermo

Smash Rookie
NNID
HalfGeeyermo_23
I was wondering if that was the problem... thanks man... because mine is kinda... um... 32GB... .__.

JDIZ

Smash Cadet
I'd like to add on to this with a strange problem that I think people would be confused with me if I tried to return it to the store.

I bought a 2 set of 2gig PNY sd cards. I had the exact same problem as Geeyermo, and then I noticed the cards actually have a 4gb capacity but they say 2Gb ON the card. I don't really know what to say lol I have no use for these cards now.

MaxThunder

PM Support
those cards must be sdhc cards, then... brawl doesn't suport sdhc cards and that's why larger than 2gb cards won't work...

Top Bottom