• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Ganondorf - an unofficial Project: M mod - Looking for Toronto fans!

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Hey guys, not sure if everyone already knows about this mod, but if not, check out my trailer here on my blog:

Let me know what you guys think!

And if you like what you see make sure to follow me BronzeGreekGod BronzeGreekGod on Twitter, and on facebook as well ( https://www.facebook.com/Smash-Project-Ganondorf-433243623544755/timeline/ ) for updates!

I've got some big announcements coming up this week, ones that will especially interest Toronto fans! So dont miss anything!

NickSmash

Smash Rookie
Hey, I saw your topic post asking for a ganondorf with his sword being held in his hand bone. I wanted to reply but I couldn't find the topic after I made an account, lol.

Are you asking for a file of the 3D model itself, or just screenshots of his sword so you know what to model it after?

Top Bottom