• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project AiAi Announcement + Need a Team for the Mod

PowerpointSmasher

Smash Rookie
So I wanna make a mod for Project M, that puts Aiai in Project M. The only problem is I can't make modules or put codes in and stuff like that. So I need people who know how to mod things and make all that stuff. I could be the director of the mod and that I would come up with his moveset, taunts, victory animations, alts, etc...I'll also make the stock icons and BPs. So if you wanna help just shoot me message.

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
So I wanna make a mod for Project M, that puts Aiai in Project M. The only problem is I can't make modules or put codes in and stuff like that. So I need people who know how to mod things and make all that stuff. I could be the director of the mod and that I would come up with his moveset, taunts, victory animations, alts, etc...I'll also make the stock icons and BPs. So if you wanna help just shoot me message.
So you won't be doing anything aside from stock icons and BPs? What's the point then?

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
well if i can add something i'd say that aiai (i assume from super monkey ball) would be a huge project considering no character has a rig similar to a rolling ball. maybe jigglypuff but thats a bit unlikely. do you have other ideas for a new character?

TooSlow!

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendOfZorldo
3DS FC
3926-7384-0133
I'll playtest if you want

PyotrLuzhin

Smash Journeyman
go HERE, HERE, and HERE to learn more about how to make things yourself first.

forgive me for being blunt, but putting files into folders does not a modder make. so many people on this board want things handed to them, and so few actually want to create new content nowadays because of the general atmosphere of "gimme gimme gimme." after you've experimented a bit and have actually credibility, people might actually want to help you.

TvT

Smash Cadet
go HERE, HERE, and HERE to learn more about how to make things yourself first.

forgive me for being blunt, but putting files into folders does not a modder make. so many people on this board want things handed to them, and so few actually want to create new content nowadays because of the general atmosphere of "gimme gimme gimme." after you've experimented a bit and have actually credibility, people might actually want to help you.
Thanks for the resources, bruv! These are pretty helpful.

PyotrLuzhin

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the resources, bruv! These are pretty helpful.
I'm glad that someone appreciates them! Those are the same resources that I used to learn how to make PSAs. If you have any questions about the material in the articles, feel free to PM me!

Top Bottom