• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project 64 help

otg

Smash Master
Howdy, I'm having some troubles running Project 64 1.6. After a short time of using it, it will lag drastically and I'm not particularly sure as to why. I'd rather not go into specifics on this message board because I know how taboo emulators are, but if someone is willing to help me or knows the program well can we have a little chat?

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kind of sounds like a video driver issue, just from your description. You could always check the forums (assuming there is one) for Project 64 and see if there are any known problems.

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
If its not a video driver problem like AltF4 said, you could try downloading other plugins for the Emu.

Just go to google and search "Project 64 Plugins" and hopefully you'll find some pages that can help with your problem!

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
I think video driver means graphics card?
Correct me if not.

Graphics cards you would have to buy but Project 64 doesn't really require an expensive one.

Top Bottom