• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problems with PM

Fearless Spart4n

Smash Rookie
I downloaded PM about a month ago. Since then I have only had minor issues loading that I could resolve on my own. But this week my I have had a big problem. Everytime i go to the PM launcher, after i hit play, it sends me back to the Wii menu. I have tried taking the disk out and putting it back in before i hit play, and i cleaned the lens on my Wii but no success. Is there a way to resolve this?

Last edited:

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Try clearing your SD card and re-installing Project: M that will most likely work. Unless you have custom stuff on it. Then that is a whole different problem.

BLOOD 0F GANON

Smash Rookie
I downloaded PM about a month ago. Since then I have only had minor issues loading that I could resolve on my own. But this week my I have had a big problem. Everytime i go to the PM launcher, after i hit play, it sends me back to the Wii menu. I have tried taking the disk out and putting it back in before i hit play, and i cleaned the lens on my Wii but no success. Is there a way to resolve this?
I am have this same issue

Got a solid question. I am having issues with my Project M game loading. I have it already properly set on my SD card and it ran smoothly in the past. Now when I load it up it seems to send me back to the Wii board. I am not sure if it is due to a bad disc or a terrible SD card. I have also looked in the forms help section for hints and other relative titles but I haven't seen anything posted about Project M loading back to the Wii menu. Any ideas?

BLOOD 0F GANON

Smash Rookie
If anything this should be listed as a high propriety issue because this affects game play and damages a users experience. Be best for this to be listed as an issue or pinned on on the *Problem* threads.

Sandfall

Stage Designer
I am have this same issue

Got a solid question. I am having issues with my Project M game loading. I have it already properly set on my SD card and it ran smoothly in the past. Now when I load it up it seems to send me back to the Wii board. I am not sure if it is due to a bad disc or a terrible SD card. I have also looked in the forms help section for hints and other relative titles but I haven't seen anything posted about Project M loading back to the Wii menu. Any ideas?
When you ask questions, you should include more information in your post so that people can help you.
Do you have any additional mods installed? Does vBrawl work normally? What brand is your SD card? How big is your card?
Do you have your codes folder on the root of your SD card (with the RSBE01.gct in it)? Have you tried using a different launcher other than the PM one (like Gecko)?

If anything this should be listed as a high propriety issue because this affects game play and damages a users experience. Be best for this to be listed as an issue or pinned on on the *Problem* threads.
This isn't an issue that most people experience. Usually it's just plug and play if you follow the directions correctly.

Top Bottom