• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problems with Friend Matches

Kratos_Aurion

Smash Apprentice
I would like to start this by apologizing to anyone who may have traded FCs with me over SFF, to be unable to play with me. Sorry guys.

Anyways, I seem to be having a problem actually playing a With Friends match. We trade FCs, and everything seems to be in order, but when I connect no one I've traded FCs with is ever online! It just constantly says : "Awaiting Registration" even though I know they're online and looking for a game. What is my problem?

Gamekidadv

Smash Cadet
This used to happen to me all the time. Try turning your Wii off and on and see if anyone's online then, that usually works for me. If that doesn't work, you should get offline and try again later in the day.

Gamekidadv

Smash Cadet
Now that you mention it, I do recognize your name. Sorry, I'm not sure if there is anything else you do but wait. I had this problem a few months ago, and it just went away after a few days. How long has this been happening to you?

Kratos_Aurion

Smash Apprentice
Now that you mention it, I do recognize your name. Sorry, I'm not sure if there is anything else you do but wait. I had this problem a few months ago, and it just went away after a few days. How long has this been happening to you?
Forever. I've never been able to play a single friends match...it's a shame too, because you only live a couple of hours away from me and I'm sure itwould be lag free.

Gamekidadv

Smash Cadet
That really sucks. I wish I could help you, but I'm not sure how to fix this problem.

And just out of curiostiy, what city do you live anyway that's just a few hours away from Peoria anyway? Chicago?

Top Bottom