• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problems using Project M 3.6 Netplay

dualwieldroxas

Smash Rookie
hey guys,
I have some problems running Project M 3.6 (Netplay). The first problem is, that neither Roys attacks nor Roy himself have any sound. I don't know why, but every other character seems to be working fine, only Roy doesn't. Even the sound of Blazer is not there. I installed Project M following this guide

Did i do something wrong? My other question is: Why did they change the BGM for the whole game? I don't like the theme for the character select screen. Even if I go to Settings -> Music and try to change the BGM, nothing happens. I want to hear the classic themes...

Last edited:

dualwieldroxas

Smash Rookie
That worked perfectly fine for me. Thx bro. Can someone tell me, how I can adjust the music? I want to play the fountain of dreams theme more often.

But unfortunately I can't change anything there. I can change the music for some stages but it doesn't work for fountain of dreams.

Top Bottom