• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problems in the vault

AlgonquinArto

Smash Cadet
With demo 2.6 being released today I decided to hit brawl vault and download some new textures to get the more casual players in my community interested again. I been having a really difficult time trying to load the character textures, for example if i click on falcon page 2 it will show me 1, if i click it more than 3 times it tells me i didn't select a data base....? Can anyone help? please and thanks.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
1. You need to turn off safe search 2. this doesn`t belong in the Project M thread, you should have posted this in the brawl workshop thread (I think that`s what it is called) on this website

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
With demo 2.6 being released today I decided to hit brawl vault and download some new textures to get the more casual players in my community interested again. I been having a really difficult time trying to load the character textures, for example if i click on falcon page 2 it will show me 1, if i click it more than 3 times it tells me i didn't select a data base....? Can anyone help? please and thanks.
Uncheck safe search and turn on facebook as this image suggests.

Sometimes you just have to refresh the page to get it to display after doing the above fixes.

AlgonquinArto

Smash Cadet
Uncheck safe search and turn on facebook as this image suggests.

Sometimes you just have to refresh the page to get it to display after doing the above fixes.

I have followed these steps in the past but I'm still having problems, it must have something to do with my browser.

bbQ~

Smash Cadet
Try using the advanced search function, it has worked for me in the past.

Lakitwo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lakitwo
Use advanced search. Leave everything blank except the hack type (character) and the character. It should work just like clicking on a character from the main page, but for whatever reason, it isn't as buggy.

Top Bottom