• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problems getting everything in Halberd Exterior

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I've been through the level at least 5 times, and it still shows a flag...

I got the the obvious ones, and the one high up on the second exterior, where am I missing one?

VandalD

Smash Cadet
Same thing here. Got a flag still on a number of areas, one being The Plain, and I'm pretty sure I've found everything there. The level is so small I don't see how there's anything there I could have missed. Guess I'll go through it again.

Edit: Found the one on exterior. You start out outside the Halberd of course. In the first door you go in, when you're inside, you can either go up (with switches for flames) or you can keep going straight right. Keep going right but keep your eye on the ceiling. There should be a part with a crack. I had Lucario, Wolf, and Fox try to break it open, and it did the hit stun effect. I had Toon Link as my last character and threw a bomb up there and it opened up to show a trophy box. Guess only explosives work. May be my problem with the other levels.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Same thing here. Got a flag still on a number of areas, one being The Plain, and I'm pretty sure I've found everything there. The level is so small I don't see how there's anything there I could have missed. Guess I'll go through it again.

Edit: Found the one on exterior. You start out outside the Halberd of course. In the first door you go in, when you're inside, you can either go up (with switches for flames) or you can keep going straight right. Keep going right but keep your eye on the ceiling. There should be a part with a crack. I had Lucario, Wolf, and Fox try to break it open, and it did the hit stun effect. I had Toon Link as my last character and threw a bomb up there and it opened up to show a trophy box. Guess only explosives work. May be my problem with the other levels.
Thanks, I saw the crack, and tried to bust it open with Kirby, but it didn't work, so I thought it was just part of the scenery.

Oh, and on the plain, I had trouble here as well, on the big stack of blocks that reach the ceiling near the cave, smash off screen above the top blocks on the right, and a CD should be there ;)

Randofu

Smash Journeyman
This was one of the two that I had trouble with as well! The other was the last stage before the great maze, I missed the orange block that was off screen.

Top Bottom