• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problems converting file

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I've recorded a match between a friend and I with a digital camera. However, when I transfered it to the computer I found it was in the file format .MOV. This is useless to me and I wan to convert it to either a .mpeg or.AVI. I've tried to find a free converter but they either don't work or I can't convert it because the length is too long (around 7 to 8 minutes). So any help? Does anyone know of any free trials or free programs which I could convert it in or could someone convert it for me? Many thanks.

Stormblast

Smash Journeyman
You could try the trial of sony vegas 7.0

Its an video editing program and it accepts nearly every format. then you can just import the video to the program and then you finish the movie you are making and then you can select a video format.

Just search google for Sony Vegas trial

Top Bottom