• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Problem with Pro Controller

TheUnknownMartin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nixtram
3DS FC
0001-3368-2017
Yes, it's not a gamecube controller, but that's because I can't find an adapter or controller, but I will later. Right now, my pro controller is all I got. However, there's been a big problem. The top of the control pad (Default Up Taunt button) keeps desyncing my controller somehow (I press it, my controller no longer is connected to the Wii U, and the lights flash.) Sometimes, when I try to turn it on with any other button besides the control pad, it doesn't even try to turn on (It's fully charged). What happened to it and what can I do to fix it? Thanks to anyone who can answer or is at least interested!

~Martin

(PS, if there's anything else you'd like to know, tell me right away!)

TheUnknownMartin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nixtram
3DS FC
0001-3368-2017
Are you sure that your controller is in-sync with the console that you're using?
Yes. Just to be sure, I synced it again. Still the same problem.

Did you hit it against something?
It does fall down sometimes (like any other controller you happen to bump into). If so, what would be the case? What should I do if I were to open it up?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Have you tried using side or even down taunt and refraining from using up taunt?

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
Yes. Just to be sure, I synced it again. Still the same problem.

It does fall down sometimes (like any other controller you happen to bump into). If so, what would be the case? What should I do if I were to open it up?
Well because sometimes the chip inside gets messed up

TheUnknownMartin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nixtram
3DS FC
0001-3368-2017
Have you tried using side or even down taunt and refraining from using up taunt?
I have. Sometimes, it works, sometimes it doesn't. However, it usually happens with the up taunt button. (Sometimes it doesn't) I can still use my controller, but not my control pad:GCDpad: (At least the top one)

Top Bottom