• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problem with Playing Online

ApplesOfDoom

Smash Journeyman
Whenever I play in "with anyone mode" in WFC, and I go to the Practice Stage, the game just says something like, "Lost Connection due to Transmission" or something like that. This happens every game. I was able to play earlier today, but now for some reason it won't let me play anymore. I use a Nintendo USB Connector. I need help D:

Oh, Also when I use the Nintendo USb Connector registration tool, theres something like a barcode beside my user. Can someone explain?
D:

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I'm not an expert when it comes to certain specifications of the online technicality. But, either you're not getting a Good signal of your wireless....or even if you're Hardwired your probably not receiving enough Mbs. Make sure you reset your router at times....If yours is over heating then maybe you should unplug the router and let it rest a bit...I don't usually have a problem online... it also could be Nintendo's Server. And please make sure your not connecting from a DSL or a Dial up Set up Router...those are so terrible...Cable Modem or T1 line are more reliable since there mainly used on a direct line rather than a Shared Network. It also can be the distance between the 2 people. So Hope all is well in the future with whatever problems you're having people....

JCMR-Brawler64

Smash Apprentice
:mad: Me too, the same error. And using my Nintendo USB connector. I have like 1000 spectator matches, (obviusly spectator are replay of battles online) and 6:00 hours playing "With Anyone". :psycho:

Top Bottom