• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problem with Kaillera

CyrusTheGreat

Smash Cadet
Hey guys,

I really want to start playing online but I'm having some difficulties. I have my usb adapter and my controller all set up and they work. The only thing thats stopping me is connecting to Servers. Everytime I pull up the master servers list, all the servers have a ping of 1000.

I really don't understand because I have a good internet connection. Is there something I'm missing? any help please

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
That happens to me sometimes, I just keep reopening the program every 4 minutes and then after about 3 tries, it works normal again.
It basically treats it like the server is down, when it's really not.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Hey guys,

I really want to start playing online but I'm having some difficulties. I have my usb adapter and my controller all set up and they work. The only thing thats stopping me is connecting to Servers. Everytime I pull up the master servers list, all the servers have a ping of 1000.

I really don't understand because I have a good internet connection. Is there something I'm missing? any help please
try connecting to a specific server instead of going to the master servers list. Find the IP of the Galaxy64 server (since your from New York) and connect to that one. The master server one usually doesn't work for me either

DMoogle

A$
Everytime I pull up the master servers list, all the servers have a ping of 1000.
Are you using the original Kaillera client? It shouldn't be pinging the servers as you get the list. That client sucks overall. Get either Supraclient or the P2P client (which can be found in the New Smash Index sticky thread).

Top Bottom