• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problem with Brawl minus

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Sorry if this isn't the appropriate section for this.

Before I soft modded my wii, when I run brawl minus (non homebrew, brawl from original disc), I can play just fine with the game cube controller. Now that I've soft modded my wii, I can still load and play brawl minus (non homebrew and homebrew), but the game no longer detects my game cube controllers (can still use wiimotes). Game cube controllers are detected and usable in normal brawl, but not in brawl minus.

I know since there is a homebrew version, there shouldn't be any problems, but I apparently have one.

I even did a NAND restore back to when I first got homebrew and boot mii installed. Brawl minus still won't detect my GC controllers.

I installed homebrew via bannerbomb v2. Installed homebrew, bootmii, and DVDx.
I have a launch wii with system 4.2.

Anyone know why this is happening. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can't play normal brawl anymore! Not as fun as minus.

Edit: New findings! I was just playing Muramasa from my usb loader and that game wouldn't detect my gamecube controller either. I speculate that it must be homebrew or something related that causes me to lose GC controller function. It's no longer specific to brawl-. Perhaps it's IOS related?

TzC

Smash Rookie
did you ever fix this because i am having the same problem and wondering how to fix it

TzC

Smash Rookie
well my gamecube controllers work perfectly in homebrew channel and on usb loader so do you have any suggestions?

Top Bottom