• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problem-Ridden 3.6 (Hackless)

m0NtÉ

Smash Rookie
My copy of PM 3.6 has been giving me ceaseless issues since the beta. Whenever I idle on the character select, the music slips into various themes from other areas/stages in the game. The same takes place in stages, the proper music plays, and then is drowned out by static, only to be replaced with the music of other stages, each in succession, abbreviated by ear-bleeding static. The worst part is, whenever a match finishes, it displays the Brawl victory screen (or crashes if I use Roy, Mewtwo, etc.) and then takes me to the Brawl character select. If I proceed from there, it just freezes. I have tried re-downloading, reinstalling, and different sd cards, and nothing seems to alter the result.

(Note: the 3.6 beta only had the music issues)

Top Bottom