• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problem in vid.

HylianBlade

Smash Rookie
hey.. i was following wak's videography guide... and it is actually really helpful.... but what i did was i recorded a vid on a cassette, connected the vcr to my capture card, to my laptop, and started recording... on the lowest possible quality (so less space). then i compresses it to the lowest possible quality in windows movie maker. but the vid came out with bad movement... very 'crackly' srry dont know the proper term. sound was ok but the actual vid was like i sed laggy or whutever.. should i have recorded the vid on my capture card with the highest quality, then compress it in windows movie maker in the lowest quality?

any help would be really appreciated thanx. and btw heres the vid: http://youtube.com/watch?v=A3dQHp8N7IE

i dont think it processed yet because i just uploaded it but try anways THANX AGAIN!

Top Bottom