• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problem Adding Music To Project M

TheBrill

Smash Rookie
I have been having a problem with custom music I am trying to add to my game.

I downloaded two mp3 files of songs I wanted to add, and then I converted them to WAV's in audacity, and finally, converted them to BRSTM's in the C# BRSTM converter that I found on the Smashboard's forum.

When I played the songs on the game to see if it worked, the first song played super fast and distorted, it was like pixels were flying all over the place, and then it ended abruptly. It was actually pretty hilarious.

The second song was playing fine until maybe about 4 minutes in when the song all of a sudden cut to static and then like three of the other songs for that stage started playing all at once, it was freaky.

What the hell is going on here? I don't think it's a problem with the converter, because this has happened before using other methods of adding custom music. Has this happened to anyone else, if so, is there a fix?

Narpas_sword

Don't defrag SD cards, its bad for their lifespan.

format the card. then put the files on.

When you add custom music, don't overwrite the files, delete then add the new.

Top Bottom