• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Impact BI-WEEKLIES - Calgary, AB

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I love new players! Especially melee ones. =D

Yeah, these Bi-Weeklies are dead. Visit this thread instead

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=92006&page=203

It's the Alberta thread. You're in luck, there's a lot of Melee players in Calgary/Red Deer/Edmonton/GP. Check the thread out and say hi! We'll try to host a smashfest for you to make you feel welcome into our community. =)

Levi5

Smash Ace
Taylor wtf you'll come for new guys but not for me? </3

Airwalkerr do you have msn?

Last edited:

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
I've played Melee since I was 9 years old. when Brawl came out, I tried and tried to get good and enjoy the game, but with little effect due to the base campyness and reliance on matchups, and because of how terrible they made Falcon. Then one day I was feeling nostalgic and decided to pop good old Melee back in. Havn't played Brawl since. And yea, Levi5, I have MSN. PM me, I'll give it to you.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
im warning u airwalker, they're rapists.

edit: especially victor, HE lures guys as if HE's a girl and then..

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
:O I saw my friend get hit by a car today :O ******* didn't even finish the sub I had just bought him. ;p On a serious note, he broke his leg. But yea. Us Calgary area Melee smashers should... well, Smash sometime. :)

Levi5

Smash Ace
Sent another pm, added you on msn. We'll talk, smash, and have a bit of lol. Your sig is your melee mains? or do you play brawl too?

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
oh shiii

lawsuit time.

edit: i just realized airwalker is ignoring me.
No ignoring going on here. I just don't want to let the rapists know I'm on to their scheme. :p But are all yall still around Calgary? We should smash it up sometime. I'm ready to get my game on with people that actually enjoy this game haha. **** friends....

And my sig is Melee mains. Brawl fails hard. Except Meta-Knight. He's so good, he's beyond a fail. He's like a black hole full of the atoms and ions that compose one fail. Basically, he's so good that he fails worse than anything in smash has ever failed. In my humble opinion. XD

Top Bottom