• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Fox players, Judge my Fox game(DONT POST)

Chainz

Sleepy Chainz
Premium
3DS FC
1075-1816-9029
Tell me some things u guys think I did that were good/ok moves. And what did I do that was bad/wrong move. Also what strategies do I need to work on or should do instead? Sorry for the cheap quality, filmed the replay w/my iphone. Aight much appreciated guys. EDIT: qustion was reposted in video thread. dont reply. MODs you can delete this thread

Last edited:

EndlessRain

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBlindMan
3DS FC
1693-1682-5689
There is already a thread for videos. Unless you're asking for very specific advice about a certain aspect of your game, I'd say just put videos there from now on.

Chainz

Sleepy Chainz
Premium
3DS FC
1075-1816-9029
There is already a thread for videos. Unless you're asking for very specific advice about a certain aspect of your game, I'd say just put videos there from now on.
Oh damn, my bad man. But i do want some specific advice on my gameplay. Like what moves/combos should I be doing better?

JFyst

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1822-1491-9293
Okay, so you need work, i'm a new fox main just started yesterday, after leaving sonic because i can't have that messing with PM Sonic. Your opponent is really bad, but you definitely need work as well, you need to learn DI when you were grabbed you didn't even try to. Ariels are your friend more specifically neutral air, its a good move, when you grab, down throw is really good. You fished for the up smash way too much, it was obvious and a shield grab from a good ZSS would have closed your stock real early. Need to work on your reads both sides were working on weak reactions mostly. Stage movement is important SHFF (Short Hop, Fast Fall) around the stage keeps you mobile and unaffected by sliding and keeps prepared for aerials, Never forget that grabbing is an amazing option. Dash attack with a purpose, don't just throw it out, use it to extend a combo or cross up on a shield into something like uptilits.

Top Bottom