• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Diddy

Deathfury4

Smash Rookie
I recently started using diddy, and i would like to main him. So i was wondering if there is a pro diddy that wouldnt mind training me.

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
Use Q&A thread please. Also, get some videos of yourself and put them in my critique thread and people will help. People don't really deal with online a lot of the time, it would be best to check out some videos from ADHD, Dekar, and AlphaZealot. They will all be in the video thread.

For help on terms and such, use Ingulit's Kongpendium.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
lololololololololololololololol
Bandwagon...yayy...

Okay. I'm done. :)

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Read these two threads rather throughly, and they should tell you most (if not all) you need to know to start using Diddy. There's enough in these to keep you preoccupied for a while:
The General Diddy Guide: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=239113
The Diddy Kongpendium: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=236290

After that, watch some videos of ADHD, AZ, Dekar, Ninjalink, etc. to get an idea of general high-level play. The General Diddy Guide is fairly new and is still being updated, so it's not *perfect*; make sure you read both threads all the way through to get a standard idea of what is good and what isn't. Diddy is a hard character to pick up; all the tech skill makes him hard to main properly. If you're up for it, though, have at it! Post any questions you have along the way in the Q&A Thread, and we'll be happy to help out :)

/Diddy welcoming wagon

Top Bottom