• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Priorities

What do you guys want to see?

• Remake the header thread with pictures and the new tech

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

⑨ball

Smash Ace
We've had enough time at this point to have at least a basic understanding of our changes and now that the hype's died down, we can get back to what we were doing, update our old data to be more in line with the buffs we have, or venture into an overdue doubles discussion so we know what characters we sync well with.

Alternatively I could leave the forums alone for a bit and focus on getting a capture card so I can do the big video tutorial.

Fancykong

Smash Journeyman
Voted for capture card. You're basically the only one of us that doesn't have consistent videos to study from, which is terrible since you're one of our best WFT's on the board. Plus, it'll make it easier down the road since you can add video demos to your kill combos and header angles.

SteadyDisciple

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rorrim
I'm with Fancykong on this one. I always see your stuff and it's some of the most useful on the thread, but the lack of video aide can make it a bit... cryptic sometimes. Heck, I must have read the header cancel thread a dozen times before the 1.1.0 patch and still couldn't figure out how to do it until we got the ending lag reduced.

Last edited:

Lakuto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lakutos
I'm in between the new Header guide and the video guide. But I feel like the new Header guide would be better in video so, the capture card would be nice.
Really looking forward to it! If it wasn't for the exams, I would be trying to find some new stuff right now.

sam☆jam

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MiracleJeanacle
3DS FC
1032-1249-3789
I think in the long run, a capture card would be the most beneficial, followed by the new header tech

Top Bottom