• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Princess Peach Port Advantage?

DaNormZ

Smash Rookie
What port is peaches best port in singles also her second best? I recall her best port is #1 but I dont understand why.

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
Peach has the port advantage when she is closer to port four than her opponent. This gives her throws one more frame of hit stun on her opponent. Which can extend the percents combos work. Peach does not have port advantage when she has the port closer to one and her opponent's port is closer to four. This is because then the opponent has one more frame of hit stun on their throws. I like to have port four and will rock paper scissors for it in some matchups because 1) I get one more frame of hit stun and 2) my shield is green.

DaNormZ

Smash Rookie
Peach has the port advantage when she is closer to port four than her opponent. This gives her throws one more frame of hit stun on her opponent. Which can extend the percents combos work. Peach does not have port advantage when she has the port closer to one and her opponent's port is closer to four. This is because then the opponent has one more frame of hit stun on their throws. I like to have port four and will rock paper scissors for it in some matchups because 1) I get one more frame of hit stun and 2) my shield is green.
haha yeah greens my fav color so i dont blame you. I heard that peach could upthrow downsmash at 0% as a true combo.

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
I don't think that is true but I am not sure.

Top Bottom