• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prince's SSB Combo Video

Metà

Smash Master
First comment! Holy s***. 0.0 Did he use save states for any of this? Well, even if he did, those were some sick, creative combos. Too much awesomeness......

mercenaries

Smash Cadet
majorr bumper abuse and walls

my favorite though was the link with three bombs. when I watched that I was just like WTF.? of course the fox combos were also very nice xD

edit: (lol at guy above)

malva00

Smash Master
Idk about the save states. Antd told me once that he does use them for some but Idk

edit: i've never felt like asking him

Thino

Smash Master
:D My controller samus would rip his samus
My controller samus would rip his
:D My controller samus would rip
My controller samus
controller
+
:D My controller samus would rip his samus
controller samus would rip his samus
would rip his samus
his samus
= I lol'd

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
****. after watching his falcon, i just feel demoralized. amazing as usual.

okaygo

Smash Journeyman
If he used anything it was on the console, not sure if action replay or gameshark can do save/loads. They were all done on console though.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Japanese falcon players are just insane. They use all the airials to combo. Mostly usa players just use uair's and fair's. Japanese use alot :S

USA = Uair's and fair's
Japan = Uair's, Fair's, Nair's, Bair's

Not dissin usa...But japan is just to insane!

malva00

Smash Master
I found a new difference just now. Japanese falcon forward throw sends the opponent a little more forward.

And the only main thing their Falcon has is following people in the air after hits that leave the opponent with higher percentages because of the higher jumps. Other than that it's no big deal. Our Falcon has no problem comboing and killing.

Plus they have less attack stun for every character so they can combo moves with more time to spare between hits. Like their DK can uair loop at lower percentages because they can drop down from the platform/jump up sooner after their hit because their attacks finish more quickly than ours.

I'd like to see anyone try my FalcononFalcon on the Japanese version. Shows that it's easier to do things with our Falcon.

okaygo

Smash Journeyman
I found a new difference just now. Japanese falcon forward throw sends the opponent a little more forward.

And the only main thing their Falcon has is following people in the air after hits that leave the opponent with higher percentages because of the higher jumps. Other than that it's no big deal. Our Falcon has no problem comboing and killing.

Plus they have less attack stun for every character so they can combo moves with more time to spare between hits. Like their DK can uair loop at lower percentages because they can drop down from the platform/jump up sooner after their hit because their attacks finish more quickly than ours.

I'd like to see anyone try my FalcononFalcon on the Japanese version. Shows that it's easier to do things with our Falcon.
Waaah? You made no spelling errors, and even used contractions.

Is it a little higher, or a lot higher. Because how can such a tad change make such a big difference?

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Japanese falcon players are just insane. They use all the airials to combo. Mostly usa players just use uair's and fair's. Japanese use alot :S

USA = Uair's and fair's
Japan = Uair's, Fair's, Nair's, Bair's

Not dissin usa...But japan is just to insane!
Well the good usa falcon players use all the aerials to combo xP

The only videos you see from japan are from the really good falcon players... I'm sure they have their share of uair falcons ^__^

(btw I'm a uair falcon myself.... lol.)

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Good stuff, aren't some of the hitboxes a lot different too? And theres less di from what I remember reading.

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
Some insane combos, I don't even know where to start. BTW can anyone tell me what's the song that was playing during the Kirby combos? I like it a lot. ^_^!

Top Bottom