• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prince of Persia

KYLEMARTHFALCODANIELSON

Smash Apprentice
I am a huge fan of the prince of persia series and i though it would be awesome if the prince/dark prince could make it into the game. that said, if he did, an awesome stage design could be the mental realm from the end of "the two thrones". the stage would not only look badass but could constantly shift and manipulate platforms, ledges, walls, even the players control scheme...ala ganons blue room from oracle of seasons/ages??? i think it would be awesome!!!

SuperAce

Smash Journeyman
Depends on what game they choose. I'd have to go with Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. That seems like a good little gimick for a Super Smash Stage.

KYLEMARTHFALCODANIELSON

Smash Apprentice
i suppose if they used sands, they could use the prison that u have to escape from as a level. it would be a massive top to bottom scroller and could have tons of ladder/ wall jump opportunities. as well as several stage hazards...spikes/crcrushing walls/disappearing platforms.

SuperAce

Smash Journeyman
That works too. I was thinking more along the lines of backing up time randomly. Especially when you're about to knock out the guy that was winning, then he gets a second chance to knock you out. That'd be wiggy too though, what you said.

KYLEMARTHFALCODANIELSON

Smash Apprentice
oic yeah thats a pretty cool idea. or if they did the warrior within type prince, you could have a map with a bunch of like sand portals that randomly spit you out in a different one but you never know which one...

Top Bottom