• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PRiDE is out of here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Alright fellas. It has been good knowing you all. It has been fun discovering the many wonders that is Yoshi with you people but I am done. I am done for sooooo many reasons, not just the **** that happened recently.

Out of addiction I will probably still read this thread and see what else it is you guys discover about Yoshi. Keep it up..

Bigman and Burnt - my old wifi pals. Good luck with everything!

Bwett and lilb - the Yoshi tournament scene is officially all yours now.. keep on proving people wrong about Yoshi's tier..

mmac - get your butt out there and start competing!

les - too bad we couldn't do our yoshi team at RU this year =/

scala, gindler, chaco, and the rest it was nice knowing you!

Goood Bye Yoshissssssss!

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Come on Pride.. I might not know what happened, but please reconsider. You're one of the best here, and you're one of the ones who best shows people what Yoshi is truly capable of.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
It is just time guys. It just feels right to go now. And ALL of us on Yoshi boards prove how good Yoshi is.

Look. It is more than just than what people said. Honestly, what was said wouldn't be enough to make someone quit. I have just been thinking about it for a long time now. Ask anyone I go to tournaments with. After every tournament I have the same conversation with them. I am thinking of quitting etc... I have spent like almost every Saturday since the game has come out at a Brawl tournament.... I want my Saturdays back! I want my life back. I am too old to be running off every weekend to some video game tournament. Not that it hasn't been fun. Ive loved every minute of it. It is just time.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, I can understand that. And you're right, we all have to rep Yoshi. Heck, I'll make sure to beast everyone at the RU weeklies with Yoshi, lol...

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Hope you make a return someday but I understand kinda.

Sometimes people need a break.

And thanks for helping yoshi get on the radar.

Also thx for the DJCT I love free CGs on diddy.

I am young so I ain't quitting for a long time

Maybe it is just going to be a 6 month hiatus like Azens =)

EDIT: :cry::cry::cry:WHYYYYY do you have to go????????????? :cry::cry::cry::cry:

bigman40

Smash Master
Well, it's your decision so I can't stop you from doing anything. Enjoy it! I'll do something to try to get Yoshi up too.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
<--- Isn't good enough to get mentioned in the first post ;)
I'm sure you have your reasons for quitting, and I respect that. I'm going to miss seeing a Yoshi that has a consistently good performance. Take care.

shurf

Smash Cadet
Its sad to see you leave. But hey, I know everyone's gotta quit sometime. If you feel now is the right time, then go ahead. You certainly did your part for Yoshis everywhere. Good luck with your life! :)

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
It is just time guys. It just feels right to go now. And ALL of us on Yoshi boards prove how good Yoshi is.

Look. It is more than just than what people said. Honestly, what was said wouldn't be enough to make someone quit. I have just been thinking about it for a long time now. Ask anyone I go to tournaments with. After every tournament I have the same conversation with them. I am thinking of quitting etc... I have spent like almost every Saturday since the game has come out at a Brawl tournament.... I want my Saturdays back! I want my life back. I am too old to be running off every weekend to some video game tournament. Not that it hasn't been fun. Ive loved every minute of it. It is just time.
lol bro, i dont know you that well, but still. im only 16 and i plan on doing that for a while when im 17 next year.

if you gave up your saturdays its your fault, you didnt have to go to tournaments every weekend, you didnt have to devote your life to this game.. as fun as it may be, ive done that to one game.. so glad i quit.

just still play, but go to tournaments once in a while, one a month maybe?

just median yourself and dont over due it.. lol

but.. its sumwhat sad to see a brawler leave the community

GL with your life bro

~~Tbagz

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
"Farewell" or "I'm quitting" threads are not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom