• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty cool falco tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted PJs

Smash Cadet
i was going to post this in the falco boards but its full of squares so i decided to post it on the best char specific forum on swf. plus i hear bowsers appreciate a good up b edgehog, i know i do. sorry i dont have any means of recording/uploading.

so, i just stumbled upon this little trick its nothing too fancy but its pretty cool. works with falco and fox. all you do is up and b from the right part of the stage aiming at the edge, and youll sweetspot it. it works suprisingly well for edgehogging, it will get you on the ledge from the center of a stage about as quickly as a pc hog or a sheik up b edgehog. its pretty forgiving, but it works best at the angle+height+distance that you would try recover with firefox from off and above the stage. it doesnt work well with fox because it doesnt interrupt the firefox well, so the added distance and height needed to perform it with fox make it less practical. but it works great with falco and who knows, something as hot shot as this might get you in high standings with the girl next door or whoever it is youre trying to impress.

im calling it 'pj hogging' (its a pun on pc hogging, GET IT?) because ive never seen anyone else use it or heard mention of it. plus my tag is PJ. if theres any objections to the name i dont really care...so i hope you have as much fun with pj hogging as i do because its fast, works well, looks cool, and will get you a lot of 'what the ****?"s at youre next melee get together. just make sure you pay homage to the dude who just took falcos metagame to a whole new level.

please no use of the M word on this hur thread, thanks

ThreeX

Smash Lord
dud, liek u ned to get AIM, so we ken chat aboat secks.

btw dude if ur bein serious, yea i've seen this done lol, saw Kdj do it acouple times at a playntrade tourney :] gf, you lose. BEETCH.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Nah, this has been known about for a long long time.
It's just a general Falco up b tech. Nobody has ever given it a name, but I don't think anybody can really coin it. It's just sweetspotting the Up B with Falco from an angle above the ledge. Not much too it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom