• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pressure

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
When I think of pichu's pressure game like nair stuff against sheild and junk I think of his tech chase game and etc. I think we should learn to work on that. I love to strong nair force tech chase to running full jolt to follow up and punish whatever they do and start racking up serious damage. Namely very FFers. Like what do you think of pichu's pressure game?

Pichu is fast enough with a projectile thunder could be used somehow I bet like d-throw DD predict thunder somewherewhere they will roll into it and then you are below in control and my be able to combo with it. if they tech the wrong way you're fairly safe.

don't know just a flashy idea.

ideas? i'll test the thunder idea

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
No because if I was in bed I don't control though thoughts anymore there' no pichu in my head from 10:00 to 6:00.

thunder failed : P but would've been amazing to have them roll into thunder and start comboing them if only the last hit hits it can even combo puff with nair or something esle fast

Top Bottom