• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare to get rekt

pee

Smash Rookie
I'm new to this site, but not new to smash. So prepare to be rekt by me, pee, the one and only. In time you'll see that I'm OP, and nothing can stop me from victory. But honestly, I can wreck any of you. My main from the beginning of smash has always been Wario. Me and the big guy have rekt countless noobs over the many years of smash. Mess with the bull, you get the fart. Wario? More like GetRektio. Or Wariohmygodijustrektyou. I can't wait for the new smash to come out so I can wreck you all online. Remember the name "pee" because you'll wet yourself when you get rekt so bad. GG

Hokori

Great King of Evil

I think Ganondorf is a pretty cool guy. He stomps Wario players and doesn't afraid of anything.

Top Bottom