• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Preorder SSBB @ Circuit City, Get $10 Giftcard

gnuf

Smash Apprentice
Title says it all. When you put it in cart, you will see ssbb is 39.99 and gcse is 10.00. so basically its free. tax + free shipping.

i would give the link but im on the wii. ill post the link later today.

DarkDedede

Smash Journeyman
I was confused at the fact that they said that it would be in store 2/8 (before the delay). I didn't think that stores were allowed to do that.

migitman88

Smash Rookie
anybody know if you can cancel a preorder at eb games online?, this is a good deal.

migitman88

Smash Rookie
thanks, im sure this will be an amazing game, but if I can save some money on it thats even better.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
the closest circuit city to me is Louisville, I will get it at walmart at midnight. my mom going to get it for me anyway.

gnuf

Smash Apprentice
chromepro i am on the wii bc my gf took my laptop to school. and im currently building a new pc. the wii is the next best thing beside my pda which died bc the charger broke =/

migitman88

Smash Rookie
i ordered it online at circuit city, and it charged me for the giftcard, did this happen with anyone else?

gnuf

Smash Apprentice
it charge you for it but there is a 10.00 discount for the game, add the gc and it comes out to be the normal price. so basiclly you get a free g/c for buying the game

Top Bottom