• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Preferred Shino Stall Inputs?

Glish

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wav_Glish
3DS FC
1418-7649-4416
What do all of your inputs look like for Shino stalling? C-down to immediate up B? Or control stick down? Or something else? I've been having trouble with this and find myself dying from accidental dairs.

Jmook11

Smash Apprentice
I think pressing the control stick away from the ledge, and then pressing up b. Thats how you can get angles on your shino stalls!

Scroll

Smash Ace
Premium
with practice you can control the Shino stall to go off to the side or straight up in different heights.
I use:

C stick away
Up + B
Hold Down
Let go before Sheik reappears

If you have trouble dying from doing accidential Dairs then work on flicking the C-Stick more (letting go asap) instead of pressing (+holding?) it.
The problem is that you create another input if you move the stick a bit to a side after letting go of the ledge with it.
Imagine flicking and letting go in the same manner as a short fox trot (isolated Dash).

Last edited:

Scroll

Smash Ace
Premium
I never thought of using the c-stick to buffer inputs. Interesting!
Isn't using the C-stick the only way to buffer anything? What have you been using so far?
And by the way, I wouldn't concider using the c-stick input, in this case, a 'buffer'.

Last edited:

Jmook11

Smash Apprentice
Haha sorry im not really experienced with the
Isn't using the C-stick the only way to buffer anything? What have you been using so far?
And by the way, I wouldn't concider using the c-stick input, in this case, a 'buffer'.
c-stick. I just use it for down smash on spacies who tech in place. I know it has other uses, such as aerials, rolls, and even DI.

Top Bottom