• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prediction

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
I believe that every other day from now until the game comes out will be a previously unconfirmed character.
We have 24 characters now.
9th to the 24th is 15 days, 24 + 7 =31
31 confirmed and maybe 4 characters not revealed.
Because if Sakurai will reveal the whole roster before the game is out in japan he better start on it. Think about it, he said the roster would be revealed before the game came out right? so he needs to get on it.

<_> forgot about weekends...but hey, maybe with the game so close he will put up stuff on the weekends. starting next weekend.

Hunter Ing

Smash Rookie
He said it was his prediction.

Although I disagree with the estimate that he will be releasing new char's daily.
I t depends if he reveals another new character this week or even next week, It could possibly happen, or when we get our game he will just post a picture of the entire roster.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
maybe he didn't say that, but he said with the whole internets existing that the roster will be out eventually so might as well reveal all the characters on the site.

Hunter Ing

Smash Rookie
we will know very soon everyone just needs a little time to relax, and it will be revealed for real in two weeks.

G-X

Smash Apprentice
Think about it, he said the roster would be revealed before the game came out right?
"He never says anything like that."

He may have said that the starting roster would be online, but no secret characters (because if everyone knows, then they wouldn't really be secret, eh?). Snake and Sonic are, as always, exceptions.

Top Bottom