• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pre-order or camp-out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
Which are you doing? Have you preordered it? or are you going to camp out for it? Or both? Or are you just going to wait and go buy it when you feel like it?

I preordered it, I'll prolly show up like 20 minutes before the store opens...

bob-e

Smash Journeyman
Camp out for pre-order.

I'll have been counting down the days for almost 2 years when February 10 finally comes around. I'm sure as hell not waiting another 8 hours while I sleep.

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
Camp out for pre-order.

I'll have been counting down the days for almost 2 years when February 10 finally comes around. I'm sure as hell not waiting another 8 hours while I sleep.
very true, i have a countdown on my desktop, 97 days and 8 hours until brawl!!!!!!

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Preordered, but no gaming store in my city is doing a midnight release... so ill prolly be there like an hour before the store opens

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
*Facepalm* Not another "Are you going to pre-order?" thread. This has got to stop. There should be an official thread for this. For the record, I've already pre-ordered it and going to get a good night's sleep before getting it. :)

miller483

Smash Ace
My local Game Crazy's probably gonna have a midnight release party like they did with Guitar Hero III and Halo 3, so I'm gonna do that. (I dunno if that counts as camping out.)

864today

Smash Rookie
I preordered it last December...(OBBBSSEESSED)... I'm just gonna go pick it up once the crowds are gone...If my luck continues though, the power is gonna go out right before i'm at the front of the line.

dodoromeo

Smash Apprentice
haha I think this is the very first game that I've ever bothered to pre-order. This will be the game to end all games... at least until SSB4 comes out.

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
I duno if you need to do either, Halo 3 was a pretty bug release right? and my friends just went to the store to buy em the next day. I guess it might depend on the store or ur area

Super_alex2

Smash Journeyman
i preordered it but im not camping out. Honestly, i would but 1. no one else in my town will, and 2. im only 15 so my parents pretty much run/ruin my life.

detroitpistons_fan_23

Smash Cadet
preorder, campout, and miss school for a month.

Honestly, if this game is sooooo imensly great that it's worth all this hype...THEN I'M GONNA SKIP SKOOL FOR WEEKS ON END just to be in its godly presence for just a little longer

haha excatly...

you get a note _______ please explain why have u been away for so long??

ummmmmmm...yehh i was ummm... sick... yehh thatll do! ______ i can tell your lying what was your real reason?? umm i ummm i needed to play smash!

KingBulbinX

Smash Apprentice
I pre-ordered it so theres no reason to camp out
I cant wait to 1.24.08 I'll walk in Wal-Mart with my head up high and run all the way home to play it!!

(10 bucks I'll beat the car on the way home!!:p

axi0n

Smash Apprentice
I pre-ordered it. I'll head down to the store right after I wake up.

Oh man February 9th is going to feel so long...

Dragon Master Luigi

Smash Apprentice
I pre-ordered already, no need to camp-out. This thread is familiar.. I think there is already a thread talking about camping out.. meh... I agree with Axion Feb. 9 is gonna be long(its a saturday too)!!!!

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
I think its more dependent on where you are from really...Being in Fort Meyers, Florida., I don't expect too much competition for the game. So ill just walk into my local Game Stop and ask for the game xD

Kokaloo

Smash Apprentice
I'll end up doing both.
I did it with Diamond.
It was fun with Diamond because a couple of minutes after I got it I stayed with some people and we battled our starters.
It was really amusing.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Another thread similar to this on the first page. Please look or use the search function!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom