• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Praise Be Tournament Organizers!

Sea Buoy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3351-5278-5305
So my name is Chris (aka WaruiBui) and I'm the tournament organizer for the Tampa Spicy Spot in Florida. Recently, I've been working on a certain project. The idea of it is to identify tournament organizers across Florida, unify them, and by combining our resources, strengthen our Smash community.

So far, I have made a page for Florida Smash TOs on Facebook. So if you are a tournament organizer or would like to know more about becoming one, I highly advise you to join this group. Secondly, I have created a map through Google Maps that details all of the weeklies, biweeklies, monthlies, and other tournament events across the state. There are even layers for each game to find what you play!

There are other things that I will be working towards this goal, but most importantly, aside from myself, I would like to give thanks to all the tournament organizers for any game for keeping the community alive by offering their time and services.

Florida Smash TOs Facebook Page

Florida Smash Tournament Map

Last edited:

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Awesome job, by the way, I've gone ahead and added you to the TO section here. If you know any players that want to be added please tell them to head to that thread.

Top Bottom