• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Practicing with Robin

AC NuBurs

Defence Bowser
NNID
ACNuBurs
Whilst this may not be character specific, I wanted to ask, how do you guys practice stuff with Robin, and what do you practice?

For all the time smash 4 has been out, me and my friends just played the hell out of it with each other, I like to think we made quite a bit of progress (smash 4 was the first smash game I took seriously). I still do this, but recently, a friend of mine who mains duck hunt spends a lot of time in training mode, basically practicing can placement and what not.

Ive never really spent much time in training mode, outside of trying stuff out when a new patch hits, or trying to b reverse or so. But other than spending maybe spending a few minutes of hand warming before I go online, I never really practice. It seems like a lot of my friends spend a lot of time in the "lab" perfecting combos and set ups and such.

So, my question is for you top tier robins. How do you practice with Robin? How long do you practice for? And what should I do to practice in my own time?

Top Bottom