• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

powersheild -> up b

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
too good. just sayin.

actually luigi's up b is just too good/10

you can jab up b like sooo easily in this game, tooooooo gooood XD

ka-masters brawl luigi is scary stuff, combos and craziness abound. that down b goes flying like off the stage its so high lol

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Wow, so Luigi actually might be better than Mario this time. Darn...I think Mario is the underrated one here...

Still, awesome.

Locke66

Smash Cadet
glad that there are more ways to upB ppl in brawl. My favorite way in melee was wavedash -> upB on unsuspecting people...but since WD is out no more of that :/

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
too good. just sayin.

actually luigi's up b is just too good/10

you can jab up b like sooo easily in this game, tooooooo gooood XD

ka-masters brawl luigi is scary stuff, combos and craziness abound. that down b goes flying like off the stage its so high lol
It's cool that you like Mario AND Luigi too. I thought you liked Bowser and Metaknight exclusively. Who do you hate?

C 3

Smash Ace
I peronally played luigi than mario, and I had to go back to luigi relatively quickly :p I honestly think that Luigi is better in this one (ABOUT TIME!!).It may be a bit biased considering i'm a luigi main, but I like to think i'm a fair person too :p Ka was a force to b reckoned with in melee with luigi, now that luigi is a lot better, i'm scared too see how well he'll do now............ *trembles*

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
up b out of sheild is too good too against larger characters, aka ROB, Bowser etc... also, i'm pretty sure mario will still be better, at least in thebeginning until more stuff is discovered, he can do double SH uair and bair and other ****, and he camps like a monster. Just my two cents

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
Yeah I just witnessed it. Luigi is unbeatable. I'm sure all of my friends will be pleased when I rocket punch (shoryuken) them into oblivion.

Top Bottom