• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PowerPlayGaming Results 7/26/09

daisho

Smash Lord
I don't remember everything but

13 entrants
1. Pierce :marth:
2. Keitaro :falco:,:snake:
3. Big M :metaknight:,:wolf:,:olimar:
5. ¿que? :gw:, :wario:
5. Fuego :fox:
5. DXzero :diddy:
7. Edg :wolf:
7. Fearless :olimar:
9. Kingz-Night-Mare :metaknight:
9. Rem!x :luigi2:, :toonlink:
9. Sc0p3 :marth:
9. Chen :falco:
13. daisho :dk2:

Not sure about anyone else, ill edit the op if its wrong or to add in new people.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Nice tournament overall my controller johns end today however my c stick fell off in a match

pierce what was that website u told me to go 2?

g MM
Daisho
BigM
Bigm lil bro
and
fearless

nice meeting more nj players u guys gotta go to my tourney next month

snes melee start the 21 so if you play brawl u dont have to be there till sat as far as I know

My tourney is on the 20 of aug

-!-

Smash Lord
good **** Fuego Fox!!!

I hope I end up going up there man, it's been a while and I can't wait to play your damm Fox :laugh:

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
awesome tournament, extremely fun, learned alot from playing some people. GGs to everyone i played, daisho we can get dat MM another time lol we played tournament match anyways haha.

daisho

Smash Lord
Great job, you talented but unranked player! ;)
How many tournaments does that give him this season?

Pierce- Thanks for bringing the TV, made the tournament so much better. Nice meeting you.

Big M- I cant believe i lost that set :( I should have had it... I doubt your CPing RC again against me though :)

Fuego- Nice meeting you, im trying to come to your tourney next month. Also good money match, learn that brinstar!

Fearless- Nice meeting you and playing with you. Really nice guy and has a great Olimar.

KNM- I still dont remember how I lost that money match, i was ahead going into the last stock on the last two matches. Oh well... ill get those 2$ back next tourney.

Sc0p3- Nice getting to know you though i saw you (and knocked you out) at the last one. Some nice friendlies at the beginning, too bad i didnt get to play you in tourney

I had lots of fun, hope there are more of these (or other non-saturday tournaments in general)

Edit: I really need offline practice. If anyone wants to play one day im not busy for the next few weeks.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
was this the sunday tourny? when will there be another one lol. i keep missing it even tho sunday is the best day i can make them.

were finals recorded lol i really wanna see keit and peirce

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
was this the sunday tourny? when will there be another one lol. i keep missing it even tho sunday is the best day i can make them.

were finals recorded lol i really wanna see keit and peirce
No, and it wasn't special. Keitaro is a talented player, but fishes for kills too much. Both Winners and Grand Finals, he won R1, and then I memorized his patterns and punished his dumb stuff winning both sets 3-1. Set one he went Falco, Mk (when I counter-picked Rainbow Cruise, but I destroyed his MK here), Falco, Falco. Set two he went Snake, Snake, Falco, Marth. He was impressive, and his Falco was unusually patient, I must credit.

<3 Keitaro

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
i shouldent have sandbagged the last last few rounds could've made top 5 no doubt if i dint go to sandbagg mode but anyways i liked the venue i had fun it was also a nice area fun talking with pierced and them now for the shout outs... :D

Pierced- Good stuff nicely ran but watch ur lanuage around little boys MR lmao

Keitaro- Nice too see you again dint get a chance too play D:

Big_M- um thanks for the money ;) beat me in tourney tho XD fun i guess

Feugo- I was kinda sandbagging >.> but fun MM at the end lol good stuff repping florida

Fearless- Um that tourney match was intense we dont like florida trying to come here and take our crown son lolololl

R3m!x- Fun MM nice tl you got there getting better! ;p

daisho- fun MM :D

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
No, and it wasn't special. Keitaro is a talented player, but fishes for kills too much. Both Winners and Grand Finals, he won R1, and then I memorized his patterns and punished his dumb stuff winning both sets 3-1. Set one he went Falco, Mk (when I counter-picked Rainbow Cruise, but I destroyed his MK here), Falco, Falco. Set two he went Snake, Snake, Falco, Marth. He was impressive, and his Falco was unusually patient, I must credit.

<3 Keitaro
Pierce wants me to laser people to death :p I can't do that, I get too impatient. Good games to the people I played.

Also Chen got 9th. If you could put in the results BigM I'd really appreciate it.

Edit @ Pierce: I went Snake, Snake, Snake, Marth the last set son! <3 Pierce

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Shoutouts, everyone does these so im doing it too, this is my first..

1. Pierce - really fun matches,ggs best marth ive ever played, i learned alot about the matchup and playing u. And you ran the tournament really great imo.
2. Keitaro - GGs really good and fun matches, all of them were close, awesome falco.
3. Big M - (loses 3 MMs)...
5. ¿que? - ggs man great gnw everybody has bad games, really cool guy. btw i choke alot too lol.
5/7. Fuego - ggs really good fox, cool person. Fun MM, im gonna try to make your tournament your hosting.
5/7. DXzero- great matches man, awesome diddy, cool guy, nice comeback 2nd game.
5/7. Edg
7. Fearless - Fun MM, beast olimar.
9. Kingz-Night-Mare -ggs weird how we played eachother in a set when we can just play at home.
9. Rem!x - your getting alot better someday youll start getting dem Ws lol..:)
9. Sc0p3
9. Chen
13. daisho - Really good dk, getting alot better, maybe we can do dat MM another time.

Ggs everyone, next time ill post up results if i end up staying der even after the tournament just for fun. i shoulda done it while i had it in front of me.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Feugo- I was kinda sandbagging >.> but fun MM at the end lol good stuff repping florida
Yo thats just johns son you can say that you were sandbagging or whatever

But u beat me 2 round on your cp so you werent sandbagging at all

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
**** fuegooo you gotta ripp lol good shxt.. sandbaggin? no one does that in tournaments but sure mann i hope i go up there dawg so revaL!x rippsss

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Yo thats just johns son you can say that you were sandbagging or whatever

But u beat me 2 round on your cp so you werent sandbagging at all
Just because i beat you round 2 means i wasent sandbagging? and i also beat you in our MM
and 2 stocked one of the matches during singles i had to play 3 straight which kinda drained me out if they should've had doubles tho would've been more fun fun in the sun :D

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Just because i beat you round 2 means i wasent sandbagging? and i also beat you in our MM
and 2 stocked one of the matches during singles i had to play 3 straight which kinda drained me out if they should've had doubles tho would've been more fun fun in the sun :D
Lol that mm doesnt mean ****

I knockd you out and if you was sandbaggin thats your fault even tho i dont think you were sandbaggin cuz no one does that in tourneys

UMAD ? cuz only dudes who iz madd john yo

Yo and what are you talking bout 3 matches in a row we had to wait like a straight 45 mins to get the non laggy tv stop makin exscuses

and daisho u have the results wrong

que got 4th not 5th i got 5th with DXero and EDG and Fearless got 7th plz fix

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
LOL okay so im totally a couple days late, and no one will ever check this again, but here goes:

Pierce: MAHHH D00DZ, nicely ran tourny, such short short notice, txt at 4 AM: "wanna go to a tourny and take first in doubles" LOL too good man, i wish there was doubles.

Keitaro: You're the man, was nice to meet you, i was happy i was able to teach YOU something. lol and you taught me as well, thanks for the advice, ill get you soon. ;]

BigM: I'm not mad at all. **** happens, still enjoyed meeting you and talking to you. We'll have some friendlies soon, make it to a full set this time. lol GGs man.

Fuego: Such a pleasure to meet you, our set was EPIC. I had my good luck charms though, Pierce, and wario on brinstar, SONNNNNN lol <3 Can't wait for your tourny, save room for me.

DXzero: "I HATE YOU" lmaooooo. i told you mannnnnn. No but in all honesty, good ****. After the talk we had about Rainbow Cruise, was confused to why you didnt ban it, like all the rest [Keitaro,Fuego,BigM] oh well. GGs. Thanks for the confidence.

FEARLESS: THIS MOTHA****AH ROBBED ME A DOLLAR! lol. GGs man, nice olimar, had a bunch of tricks.

Daisho: I enjoyed watching your DK, thanks for uploading results and what not. keep up the good work.

Top Bottom