• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Powerload.. A Snake Combo Video by Xoxo

Mike87

Smash Ace
Its a cool vid and I see you got skills but there's not a whole lot of comboing going on.

The Darkness

Smash Cadet
took the words right out of my mouth lol but what video editing software did u use ((hoping you'll link it to me lol:laugh:))

Lol like xoxo said in youtube, he like to call the combos "Consecutive hits", cause its very hard to combo with chars like snake, and even more in brawl xD

and about the software, its the windows movie maker lolz xD...

.D0c.

Smash Cadet
The video was straight, but most of the clips were when your opponents were already at a high percentage. The usage of the neutral air is on point though.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Great vid. You have some skills.

Also nice to see someone play Snake well, dont see that too often.

Corigames

Smash Hero
dont mind this guy he hates brawl videos(Look at my post on my combo video and you'll c what i mean) lol dont let him bring u down :laugh: good snake keep it up man
You like to bring a lot of attention to yourself. I thought it was a legitimate question, but, I guess, you are to angry about my statements on your sad video to care.

EmperorCesar

Smash Apprentice
dont mind this guy he hates brawl videos(Look at my post on my combo video and you'll c what i mean) lol dont let him bring u down :laugh: good snake keep it up man
No, the guy has a valid point. Go back to b!tching about people who give constructive criticism in your lame thread.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Yea, Snake doesnt combo. He just blows the crap out of you before the roundhouse KO Kick.

Also, neat vid. Should've shown the KO's though in most instances.

Top Bottom