• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Power Smashers

nessokman

Smash Lord

Welcome to Power Smashers!

I've realized that my own Smash Online Nightly has done pretty well. I do, however, realize that there are alot more people after more of a competitive scene here. Players looking to get better at the game and become tourney ready.

This group is for competitive online matches. Like Nightly, we will begin meeting at a specified time at night to play. This is designed for more competitiveness rather than casual play.

Feel free to discuss the matches and ask for advice about how to improve. This group is also a tool for improving your skills.

As this is a competitve group, items are therefore banned completely.

Smashville
Onette (melee)
Lylat Cruise.

(some stages I allowed just to give it more variety.I didn't allow any stages that are giant or have major high damaging hazards)

*rules subject to change by a request from a member

How to join?

Post your FC here, it will be updated into the OP.
Add other FC here.
Get on at the time and enjoy.

FC list

nessokman

Smash Lord
Let's see the responses.If you don't like it, give suggestions and requests that can be used to improove.

satan666

Smash Apprentice
Want me to make an starter/counter-pick stage list?

And it should be 1v1 only (no 3 or free for all) and for teams team attack has to be on

rules being 3 lives and 8 stock time limit

satan666

Smash Apprentice
The stage list

Starters
Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashvile
Yoshi's Island (brawl)

Counter-picks (stages you can set in your random/pick after you loose or something along those lines)
Pokemon Stadium 1
Lylat Cruise
brainstar

here you go^.^

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
FC to the lefties...

I only play on FD, BF, SV, and YI:B these days but I am okay with someone choosing a reasonably competitive cp. I still will normally cp starters unless it's a kirby match in which case I'm liable to cp Delfino or Halberd, or Green Greens. Many would not accept any or all of those cps so, I would rather take it to starter stages.

I personally disagree that YI:B is a proper starter but I don't particularly want to get into a long drawn out debate over it, cause it's not a bad stage, just I think it's a tad more intrusive on combat than SV to where I'd personally classify it as a cp stage.

Ness, have you considered making a User Group devoted to this and your other thread? This would prevent the board itself from spamming up and such... just food for thought from an unmod... sometimes they get restless :awesome:

edit: ok I added you

Top Bottom