• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Power rankings?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
What about the people that aren't in the crews? that isn't really fair to the players that aren't participating or weren't picked.
No one gets this T_T

I choose 2 team captains for the first crew battle. Neph has got his team ready but i guess dre's just lookin around and saying "Huh?"

Lesheik

Smash Lord
For anyone that lives in California: I might host SSB64 tournaments after OC3 in SoCal. ;)

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
No one gets this T_T

I choose 2 team captains for the first crew battle. Neph has got his team ready but i guess dre's just lookin around and saying "Huh?"
Put me in the crew battle im strong. I guess Ill PM Dre I said id stand in if they needed a man.

D

Deleted member

im sorry but if you think dedrick is #4 you are on crack. and how is tigerbombz worse than you?>

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
im sorry but if you think dedrick is #4 you are on crack. and how is tigerbombz worse than you?>
I put dedrick as number 4 because he's good. For the tournament he beat me, eric, jaime, and nintendude, all of whom are easily in the top 10. not sure why that makes me on crack but whatever.

I put tiger below me because I beat him the last time we played, he might be better then me but I said my list was an opinion.

Top Bottom