• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound4

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
Any Yoshi's going? :O
So far I've seen Bloshi on the list (you got this), any others I need to look out for? :D

Pool 45:
kail
Cosmo
Bloshi
Black Jinjo
Eval
HAT
Eval is a peach, Cosmo is a marth I think...
R2 is in the bag :D

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
If I won the lottery I might have... doesn't really help that flights oversea are ****ing expensive and that I'm piss broke lol
I'll be watching with a beer and some popcorn though to cheer on bloshi and my fellow dutchies :laugh:

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Oh man when I saw the first post I thought that was a list of other yoshi's at pound 4. I was like "holy **** these are all the guys in my pool they're gonna know the matchup nooooooooooo." Then I realized you had just posted my pool. Man oh man, what a relief.

Anyways, I'm most worried about Cosmo, Marth is a hard matchup. And then there's eval, not because I'm worried about Peach, but because he secondaries Shiek. Groan. I can make it out of pools though, I have to, I have to rep Yoshi.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
I rember the name cosmo. Can't rember from were though. But yeah good luck bloshi. Sleepyk spoke highly of you. U better ****. Oh and i hope to c all yall at Final Round.

D1

Banned via Administration
The only Yoshi I played was Moo @ Pound4 and I met another guy named Naucitos I think that wanted me to go Yoshi, but he didn't know I mained Fox.

Surprisingly though, I wanna go back to Yoshi ^_^.

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
terribly. But I had a blast.

I get nervous johns.
Dats cool. I went to a tounry(my first) and got destroyed.... but Kels was in my pool and i took 2 stocks from his falco with Yoshi!!!!!! represent! lol it felt like a victory bcuz he then went on to get 1st place and **** everything there....

TheLake

Smash Master
I don't think I got anything recorded, unfortunately. I tried though xD oh well, there's always next time.

TheLake... ouch man, no love for me? How dare you! When I'm back in Pa for the summer, I will destroy you.
Yoshiiscool you KNOW you were too cool for me there ):

Most yoshi spirit in the world though

that yoshi was so adorable!

*wants*

and come to PA so we can low tier team and **** <3

Top Bottom