• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Will anyone try as pichu at pound 4. I will do everything in my power to make there. meaning, I won't give up till I am able to go. So if I can't I better have one H*** of a john.

I doubt i will will place uber high now because of pichu, but because I can't play many people. Playing as pichu the the only legit john is I missed at picking fox which i have before I was about to pick fox but somehow I missed and picked pichu.

Even if I don't place decent I can still get a s*** lot better by playing people. So the next time I,m better and when your better the more things open up. more ways to expand, when your freah it's buttons, then techs, combos,mindagames and different levels of all. I have a mental high right now not from drugs, but from wise thooughts rushing in my mind. So anything at all ask in like the 20 minutes and you should get a really wise answer.

But who will try? I will come with a pink fro and a shIrt that says INSANE CRAZY GUY on the front. I want to start something as beautiful as the things that happen in my mind.

But ask anything, I want to use this temp wisedom to it's fullest and help people. ask about pichu or even life or my veiws

wool

Smash Ace
Hahaha I will make a Pink shirt that says WOOL too it would be funny haha

I dont really know who I am going to use. I have a bunch I want to work on, like Pichu, Pikachu, Luigi, Falco.
Well those four. Though I am probably going to leave Falco out. I haven't played Pichu in a while. Pichu will definitely be used in friendlies though.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I meant go mainy pichu then ice climber,falcon or something. but if I do teams I don't know.

I said pink fro dependong on if I get kicked out of school for wearing it again. But like normal i will stick out a lot. unless I find you first which I hope I can.

In friendlys I can't make up my mind. I even play as people I hate like DK and ness. But once I got 4 bairs in a row as ness on fourside

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
freakin sweet. I just remembered I beat someones falco as pichu then he was pichu is a three some I was samus he was pichu and my brother was flacon on the bad yoshi's story. LOL he pichu won and no one focued on anyone if anything it was focused on pichu my brother was fighting pichu a faie amount of the time and I was camping. I just think it's funny I beat someone with pichu then lost to a pichu wtf he can't do that. XD

BUt yeah I would love to play. pichu dittos are sick evil mindgames that you will have falsh backs of everything you hear the pichu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoHH4fLWpu0&feature=PlayList&p=1512E0DD7837EAFB&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=30 great song about pichu

Top Bottom