• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 - Florida Brawl Hotel Room

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Alright, so i was thinking that the brawlers of FL who are going to #4 should get some sort of hotel room situation...situated

most likely, a room for saturday, sunday, and monday night would be necessary. with people coming back home to their own liking tuesday. I'd think the person who plans to stay in maryland the longest on tuesday should actually purchase the room (so they can check out), and the others chip in. I'd also like to have it at 6-7 people at the most...anything more and it gets alittle too ridiculous. So first, I guess ill need a list of brawlers going. As far as i know, these people are going:

-Me (lol duh)
-Blackie Wack
-Seibrik
-Co18
-Chaz

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Since I'll be going with my dad I kind of doubt he'll let me stay with you guys in the same hotel room.

I can probably get a room nearby so that we can still play, though. Any idea which room you're getting?

:069:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i'll be staying with family, thanks for the consideration though

although, if these people all comfirm and we CAN get a cheap room with a tv, i'll consider doing this instead for the sake of practice...

DC

Smash Cadet
Hey I might be going to this... I'll let you know for sure soon.

Top Bottom