• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 and Dan 2 Young Link list

adaptor17

Smash Journeyman
im not exactly sure what youre looking for in this thread, but if youre looking for some good young link mains, im right here.

Chip.

you know what to do
Ima talkin about if any good young Link players are going to Dan 2 or Pound 3

Now list yoselves! :laugh:

edit- have any vids of yourself?

Laijin

Smash Hero
I wanted to make a Young Link crew at Pound 3.
I was thinking of like: D20, me, Jash, Vanz and someone else. :\
I dunno. I have not asked D20 or Vanz.
It would be awesome if Chu Dat joined. lol.

Its an awesome idea.

PS: Lets crew battle against the Marths. I hate the Peach match up.

Chip.

you know what to do
lol :laugh: I was kidding Laijin, I knew I'm going to be on the crew.

Plane tickets from WA to Maryland are $300 there and back, which isn't that bad.

I got $200 from my birthday too. LOL

DJ Combo and Silent Wolf missed there flight cuz DJ accidentally bought tickets on a completely different date that he didn't mean to buy. The plane people said they could use those tickets for a different date. So they're going to use them for Pound 3.

I'm probably going to go. In fact, everyone can expect a WA invasion for Pound 3. :laugh: Perhaps, 8 or so of us might be coming.

lol :laugh: I was kidding Laijin, I knew I'm going to be on the crew.

Plane tickets from WA to Maryland are $300 there and back, which isn't that bad.

I got $200 from my birthday too. LOL

DJ Combo and Silent Wolf missed there flight cuz DJ accidentally bought tickets on a completely different date that he didn't mean to buy. The plane people said they could use those tickets for a different date. So they're going to use them for Pound 3.

I'm probably going to go. In fact, everyone can expect a WA invasion for Pound 3. :laugh: Perhaps, 8 or so of us might be coming.
That's not what happened at all chip.

Chip.

you know what to do
That's not what happened at all chip.
. . .

I looked at my flight plan from SCC last week when checking when we left, so basically we missed our flight because of me. It would have been $1600 to change our flight to 12:55am tomorrow which I can't afford. I'm sorry but we won't be able to make it =\...

Said we have a year to use the tickets on some other date so we can come to another tournament and not have to pay anything.

Feeling smart ;_;.

My bad. That's what happened n_n

D20

Smash Lord
I will be at *Pound* 3, and I would be happy to be part of a Young Link crew. I agree that we should MM some other crews... maybe the Pichu crew or the Bowser crew. Anyhow, I'd be willing to invade some of the other character specific threads and ask them if they'd like to lose some money to us.

*High fives!*

Chip.

you know what to do
I will be at *Pound* 3, and I would be happy to be part of a Young Link crew. I agree that we should MM some other crews... maybe the Pichu crew or the Bowser crew. Anyhow, I'd be willing to invade some of the other character specific threads and ask them if they'd like to lose some money to us.

*High fives!*
Yhayuuuz!

Jash is going too, with Dark.Pch.
I also heard Jash is coming to the Dan 2 in Washington on Jan 12 -13. It's going to be amazing, many of the east coast young Links should come since I'm flying all across the nation fo you guys' tourney>=[

Jk jk :)

But, we really should crew battle the Peachs or Marths or something. More thoughts?

Laijin

Smash Hero
Yhayuuuz!

I also heard Jash is coming to the Dan 2 in Washington on Jan 12 -13. It's going to be amazing, many of the east coast young Links should come since I'm flying all across the nation fo you guys' tourney>=[

Jk jk :)

But, we really should crew battle the Peachs or Marths or something. More thoughts?
Wow.
Thats a trip I can't afford :(
To Dan 2.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I'll be there in spirit.

Dunno about person though.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think the Peach team would lack. i dont know many Peach players good with Y.Link I would like to be on a Strong team of players for this.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
I'll be at dan 2 so I can partake in whatever young link madness you're cookin. Maybe I can get more than 2 videos recorded xD. I don't main young link but im still pretty darn good with him if thats good enough.

Chip.

you know what to do
Im definitely going to this, this should be fun.
Yeah this is going to be hella fun

Pound 3, Dan 2, or both?

Crew battle the Marios, you sissies.
lmao alright Shane :laugh:

so that means we're crew battling:

Ganons (money inclusive)
Marios
Peaches?
Marths?

So I'm not entirely sure if we're going to crew battle both the Peaches and Marths but let's take a look at their possible roster (assuming these players make it):

Peaches-
Cort, PC Chris, Vidjogamer, XIF, Azen OR they could replace anyone with Drk.Pch (because he's good in the YL matchup supposedly)

Marths-
Mew2King, Azen, PC Chris, DJ Combo, Cort

. . .

Now we can see that if we crew battle the Peaches or Marths that we're going to be facing top level players.

I would particularly would prefer facing a crew of these top notch players (Or mostly top notch) if they were using a charachter young Link has a chance against aka Peach. I'm not saying we shouldn't crew battle the Marths at all, but if we're given the choice to play either of them I'd say let's go against Peach because I doubt we'll have time to finish battling four different crews, let alone three.
I don't know, I think Laijin mentioned the idea of battling the Marths, but I wanted to see what else you guys think.

thoughts?

Also about Dan2 - I'm not sure if we're going to be setting up charachter crew battles or not. We'll see, but I sure hope so.

If it happens then we're looking like:

Me
Aarosmashguy
Jash?
DJ Combo
???

thoughts?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
O_o

I gotta be replaced cause I know the match up too well? O_o.....................................o_O

I dont thgink you guys should be let off that easy. if thats the case, Take Jash off that list. He knows Peach just as well as I know Y.Link. only far eh? :p

Chip.

you know what to do
O_o

I gotta be replaced cause I know the match up too well? O_o.....................................o_O

I dont thgink you guys should be let off that easy. if thats the case, Take Jash off that list. He knows Peach just as well as I know Y.Link. only far eh? :p
Do you want to be on their crew or not lol?

Jash

Smash Lord
f thats the case, Take Jash off that list. He knows Peach just as well as I know Y.Link. only far eh? :p
I guess thats true lol. I don't wanna be in any crew battles....i just wanna MM people....thats all.

Chip: im just goin to Pound 3, not Dan 2. I wanna have left over money for MMs.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure we can convince a bunch of cocky Link players to play against. Or we could even crew battle the Marios. I like fighting Marth a lot too.
Chip.
You should make threads about this in the other character forums and post up challenges.

Chip.

you know what to do
Chip: im just goin to Pound 3, not Dan 2. I wanna have left over money for MMs.[/FONT][/COLOR]
*dies*

Chip.
You should make threads about this in the other character forums and post up challenges.
hmmmm maybe. But I know for a fact that almost all the charachter forums have this kind of thread.

Oh yeah, I'm not sure if we'll have time to crew battle anymore than 3 crews.

Laijin

Smash Hero
*dies*

hmmmm maybe. But I know for a fact that almost all the charachter forums have this kind of thread.

Oh yeah, I'm not sure if we'll have time to crew battle anymore than 3 crews.
Alright.
Since money will be involved.

I'm pretty confident the Link, Mario and Peach crews will agree.
So lets challenge them.

I really wanted to challenge the Marth crew too >__> But I dunno how well the rest of you guys are at that match up.

Top Bottom