• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potentially 6 more characters

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So the topic of creating new characters has come up every now and then, as Roy has been made somewhat. But there's a problem, he replaces Marth. So we need to make Roy as a new character, but how are we going to create a new character? It's possible, but a lot of work and unlikely, however we already saw that we can replace characters.

While making a new CSS the other day I realized that you can make spots for the 4 alloys, giga bowser, and wario man. Sooo... what if we did this.

Use the SD File Code or Iso hacking to replace all of the files like Giga Bowser with Marth. Adapt the hitbox, frame speed codes, etc to work with that character instead of Marth, and esentially, Giga Bowser will become Marth and then be modified into Roy.

Any chance this can somehow work?

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
Errr... I'm pretty sure Almas is way ahead of you.

I think he even completed a clone system code, but it has to be integrated into his new WIP code engine.

D

Deleted member

lol that CSS method is how almas is making the clone engine. problem is that the engine codes need to be working in order to use the clone engine. I don't know why but I'm not making this stuff.

Top Bottom