• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Erie PA Project M Tournament?

Ner0

Smash Cadet
Hello all my name is Ner0 I'm from the Erie PA area and i was thinking in the near future of running a tournament for project M out of my house, I have more than enough room to accommodate a decent number of players, however i would not want to go through the effort of setting up this tournament if there would be no one coming. Let me know if you're from the area and we can collaborate and make this happen!

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
My $0.02 - try finding your local scene's facebook group. Most local/regional discussion generally takes place there for the smash scene, so you'll be sure to get a better idea of who's interested there. You'd also be likely to have a few experienced TOs see your query, and maybe take the opportunity to ask for advice on things to look out for when running your first event. Good luck!

Top Bottom