• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential combo

Triplehelix2.0

Smash Cadet
I found a good way to get a vertical KO without Olimar's upsmash. When an opponent is at a medium percentage (30-50), try this combo:

Uptilt-> Uair-> Pikmin chain

At first, hitting it can be hard, but it could end up to be reliable in some battles.

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
:laugh: Lol, Shrink's gonna be mad at you. He always suggests using the pkmin chain after an uair to people who don't listen.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
the only problem with that is if they dodge, they've got a free attack on you. they can simply ff to the ground and smash your face in.

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
:laugh: Lol, Shrink's gonna be mad at you. He always suggests using the pkmin chain after an uair to people who don't listen.
Lols, at least someone listens to me ;)...

For the Record - I'm gonna put a video up explaining this more in full later but...your pikmin chain is a move that should be used constantly - there is no other move olly has with the same hitbox, hitstun or range - also it allows an increase of height which means that on a level like battle field where this combo doesn't work at about 80 damage and up - you should uptilt, uair, and then jump up b to the highest platform and then upair to up b again for the kill. Trust me people - the up b is your friend :D

Pink4Life

Smash Cadet
True up+b is amazing.

Pullin gan up+b out of your space *** is amazing. It works very well and ALWAYS surprises the opponent. try to use it more, everyone.

Newtwarrior

Smash Cadet
pretty fun combo, true it can work if your opponent does screw up his/her DI
though..gotta love Dgrab and up B :D

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
whats wrong with having c-stick on smashes?
nothing really, it's just that everyone puts it on smashes. I don't blame y'all, it's easier. After a while on c-stick set on attack, it gets easier and easier to use smashes without the c-stick. I kinda see it(smashstick) as a bad habit. Don't flame me for this. It has its strategic value,(little bit faster, some techs that you can't do without smashstick) but so does attackstick. I tried to make a joke. It wasn't funny... :(

Top Bottom