• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[POSTPONED]Greensboro,NC Smash-Fest(Date TBA)

Lunaretic

Smash Apprentice
Due to conflicts with the raleigh smash event this weekend this has been postponed, dates will be posted when they're finalized.

@Dr.PeePee, I'm giving a ride to Malk to the Raleigh event, he said you may need a ride from Greensboro as well, let me know if you need one as well.
Heya, I'll be hosting a short-notice small smashfest at my place in Greensboro, just off the UNC:G Campus this Saturday(9th Feb).

Details:

Time/Date: This Saturday, Feb 9th, 1PM-10PM(Or whenever people leave, winging the time here, you won't get kicked out unless you decided to stay really late.)

Location: My house, 1802 Maddison Ave, Greensboro, NC throw that in to google maps and it should get you there. If you're worried about getting lost PM me and I'll give you my phone # in case you get lost. It's about a half-mile off the UNC:G campus(within walking distance).

Setups: I have a GC, Wii, and 1 copy of smash bros, as well as 2 TVs, please let me know if you can bring any extra stuff. Also, bring your own controller, I don't have 25 of them or anything.

Additional: Please post here if you're coming so I have an idea about how many are coming as well as have some reference, as I don't know most of you in person. Also, some rooms will closed off, mainly my/my housemate's bedrooms, don't go in there and don't attempt to jack anything please, I don't want to have to break any skulls. Asides from that, just use common sense.

Sidenote: Malk claims to be supplying hot *****es.

Malk

Smash Champion
Yo everyone come out to this
Lunaretic has my triple thumbs up in coolness and so does his house

Lunaretic

Smash Apprentice
Details updated, $5 venue fee removed, enjoy freeness! (Thank the malk, for he knows what he is doing and I don't.)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol yeah, I have a good chance of making it. It'll be fun for another chance at a NC tourney. Can't wait to see everyone again.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
ooo maybe I'll come, I dunno. I might already have other plans for Saturday or something. Is it alright if I bring a friend with me? If I do end up coming, that is, but I'll let you know in the next day or so when I know for sure.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nobody is really giving me an answer. I can't go unless I get an answer. I gotta ask for someone to cover me at work if it's happening this weekend. Raleigh or this place. And even then, I need a ride. :dizzy:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Thanks for thinkin about me, Malk. Sadly, my parents don't want me goin to Raleigh cuz I'm sick now, and they don't want me goin this far when I'm feelin bad. I doubt you guys would want me goin with ya anyways cuz of that. I'll rest up to feel better for later on, I guess.

Top Bottom