• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post your replays here!

Nathan Richardson

Smash Ace
NNID
Zeratrix
It took awhile to find the specific video I wanted, I don't know how to embed but I have the URL to the video I uploaded showing an amazing come-from-behind victory against Dr. Mario

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
The only good thing about For Glory is playing against players who knows how to have fun.

:4cloud: (me) vs. :4alph:

:4cloud: (me) vs. :4lucina:

Lildan596

Smash Apprentice
NNID
lildan596
3DS FC
2079-8914-2686
https://youtu.be/XMlxEOhX8B8

DISCLAIMER: I dont hate sgk she was super cool and im happy she fought me on stream im just poking a little bit of fun and her and I hope she wont mind but she whooped my ass the other two games and i just got lucky on the third one and thought i would mess with her a bit.

ArribaTv

Smash Rookie

Hey guys, so I wanted to share with you this "montage" that I made that basically shows how Super Smash Bros is a Brain Dead game... I just made this video for fun so don't take it seriously guys haha remember to like, share, comment, and subscribe! I hope you enjoy!

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
More Link offstage fights... and short combos, and felt like good reads for my level:

Last edited:

Nathan Richardson

Smash Ace
NNID
Zeratrix
Crazy win against a far superior mario player. Don't know HOW I did that flamethrower to ftilt combo (well not so much a combo as ledgetrapping) thoughts?

Top Bottom